Pages

Saturday 22 September 2012

Why hey there people of the blogging readings. Let me start this off fresh, this is a new year. I am a freshmen now and my additude has altered dramatically for the better.. The few posts I have are realitively stupid. I for one am not going to take them down and literally "start fresh" I just am going to start blogging about more interesting and eye catching subjects. Why? because I feel the need to.. I actually want to. Mainly the reason is so I have somewhere to vent into blank open air, instead of to someone I know and feel as if I am constantly whining about myself and my problems. Granted I am going to talk about personal subjects and I would honestly apprecaite if you would keep a slightly open mind to see things from where I stand, and how I see it. If not me than people in these positions, or in relitavley simular context. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment