Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Heeyy theres...

Its been awhile  and im completley blank on what i should write.. I told myself i was going to commit to this blog and write on it everyday on grade 8. I lied. I realize now that the years of my life need to be more rambuctious need to have more fun because im not going to care about when i was 14 when im 20. Its so odd. You try to live in the moment when you know the moment will be forgotten unless something epic takes place..  you try to be cool, calm and collective but i know that every minute im not with someone i feel more alone. Is it worth asking my mom to drive somewhere to meet this boy? When iv'e only known him my whole life and never talked to face to face? will it be dull? Or will It be epic and have an impact on my life. :( Great. Another thing to worry about.. BOYS. Why must they be so difficult. why is it SO hard for me to give up something i never had? Im just sitting on the couch, whilst everybody is asleep and im just thinking these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment