Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Goodmorning :3

OKAY. So i wake up and realize TOMMORROW is school... FML, nono FOL ( Fuck our lives)
OH yay, im so excited to see those people who ignored me all summer and pretend they missed me.. Bull Ugh, Kay so grade eight,.. Hmmm... Thats weird, The MIDDLE grade.. Well for me, grade seven moves forward so quickly, i have no idea What will happen This year, but all i know is im going to be more myself and more confident, im going to have a better year.. Oh. let me remind you iv'e been single scince the end of grade six, so suck on that :P haaah, Sooo Proud. >:P NawNaw, im Just not looking for i guess. Mwahah, LOL.
Im so weird.... LOL :D? DDUDEEEE THAT could be the TROLL FACE EH?? :D? hahahhahahaha,

I Hope if you really care, you will read my blog :) Ill be writing down almost every experience In grade 8 Haah, :P
 ( MIND MY LANGUAGE, im sorry. )

No comments:

Post a Comment